Inside Sales And Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a reliable, friendly and approachable person to represent Skin to Soul as an inside sales and customer service representative.
We are looking for a reliable, friendly and approachable person to represent Skin to Soul as an inside sales and customer service representative. This is a part time position available for 2-3 days per week. As an inside sales and customer service representative you will interact with customers on a professional level for the purpose of booking appointments, answering phone calls, greeting customers, resolving payments, and assessing customer needs and promotions of appropriate services are given.
- Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, emails, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Various duties as assigned by Studio Management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Experience and Skills Required:
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Health, wellness or medical background is a plus
- Working knowledge of Mindbody or similar CRM systems is preferred
- Must be self-motivated, sales and customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff
- Ability to read and use a computer
- Understands Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge and ability to use office equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits and studio policies and procedures in person, on the phone and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently under general supervision